Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pal's Paper Arts Challenge


Hope you are having a glorious week-end. It is truly spring here in southwest VA and I am loving every minute of it. The trees are in full bloom and the light shades of green in the trees are enough to make my heart soar.

My card today is for the sketch challenge at Pal's Paper Arts. I bought a new pack of paper from K&Co. the other day and decided to use it along with making another of the paper flowers that I showed you on a card yesterday. I layered the double sided paper along with black card stock from SU. The sentiment and frame are from Vintage Labels by SU and the butterfly is from A Beautiful Life by GKD. On the inside I layered another piece of the ivory and stamped images from SU's Vintage Vogue. I love how this came together and I have a friends wedding next month and I think she will love it also.

6 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

What a pretty card--both inside and out! Thanks for playing with us at PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

Absolutely beautiful card! And I love the picture of the irises! So glad you play at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely goregous!!

Sherrie Conner said...

This is very pretty! Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Welcome to blogland - your blog is shaping up very nicely with all your beautiful cards!!