Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome to the week...










Good Monday morning!
I need to get started with my "chores" this morning but thought I would put in a quick post. This is a picture of tulips in my flower bed that the deer would normally have eaten by now. I love tulips and evidently deer do also.

I found this book Bury Me in the Library by Patrick Lewis and it is so sweet. I loved the colors and the mouse of course. It inspired me to create this card. I used dp from K&Co called Ancestry.com which I pierced the quilted pattern. I used my SU markers to color the mouse image which is from the new Spring Mix set by Gina K.
Thanks for looking and have a blessed start to your week. Now to work.

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

your blog is awesome. I'll call you and walk you through the rest no problem and easy to do! I signed up to follow your blog, I'm the first , is there a prize LOL. Later girl!! and Congrats on your win