Friday, May 28, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 65


Hello!
Well, I got Rick home from the hospital late yesterday afternoon...and I am afraid he had quite a night. A lot of pain and not being able to get in a comfortable position for his arm. He is in a very restrictive brace/sling. He finally fell asleep in the early morning hours and got a little rest.
He is a little bit better this afternoon and after taking care of his Mom, who I think most of you realize is bed fast...I got a few minutes for me! Talk about cutting it to the wire...this card is for the sketch challenge 65 at Card Patterns and the deadline is at 11:59 pm tonight.
I used SU rose red for the base and some dp that was from SU and is now retired. The buttons in the corners are by Gina K Designs. I used her stamp sets, Comfort and Peace and the sentiment is from Life is Good. I love using my Labels 4 nesties and I think it made a nice frame for this card. The ribbon is a find at The Dollar Tree....beautiful satin ribbon.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Patti,
I love both these cards. I really hope you have a better week ahead. I know what you mean about a moment for yourself:)