Thursday, May 20, 2010

Creative Clear Stamps Sketch 8


Happy Thursday!
I finally got a card ready for the sketch challenge #8 at Creative Clear Stamps . Please go check it out if you have time...this week's sketch is fun and you have until the 22nd. I used Stampin' Up bordering blue as my base and layered dp from the Basic Grey paper pack Granola. I layered the dp on some off brand tan card stock that I had. The sentiment is from SU Small Sayings and the floral is GKD's Elegant Flowers. I used my nesties circles to cut my circle and pop dots to layer it over the blue ribbon from Michael's. Thanks for taking a look and I hope everyone will have a great week-end coming up.

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Patti this is gorgeous!! Love the dp you choose!

Laura said...

ooooo love the blues!! Pretty Pretty! Thanks for playing SKETCH PLAY!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Such a gorgeous card! That soft blue is so pretty!