Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playing at Just for Fun...


How would you like to play a color challenge? Then join me this week at Just For Fun where the colors are Orange, Brown and Yellow. I won their challenge last week and received a $50 gift certificate to their store where you will find some great stamps. I will post some things as soon as my stamps arrive. I enjoyed doing this card and decided to make something with my Flourishes stamps that I have not used very much, the images are so pretty and I love stamping with them. My poppies were colored with various colors of Memento and Stampin' Up inks. My thank you ribbon is by Martha Stewart...hope you enjoy and please leave me a note if you can. Love hearing from you.

CS- SU ivory, so saffron, dp Basic Gray Offbeat
Stamps- Flourishes Poppy Patch
Ink- Versafine Vintage sepia, Memento Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Potter's Clay, SU So Saffron and Really Rust

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card! Can't wait to see what you got from them.......

Glenda said...

Congratulations on your win! Your card is lovely! Thanks for playing with us in the JFF Color Challenge!

Theresa's Studio said...

Behind on dropping by. Congrats on your being on the TMITA DT if I have not sent congrats. Have you spent all your $50 yet. Great prize. I have this MS ribbon...lovely. Sounds like fun time in WS. Love this card....could be another winner!

Starla said...

Congrats on the win!! I love that your ribbon has your "sentiment" on it!! Glad you are playing again with us at JFF!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Congrats on the win! This card is sooooo wonderful love those poppys.

Broni said...

Beautiful! Congratulations on winning last week and thanks for coming back to play this week!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this card is a knockout - big congrats on winning GF - looking forward to seeing what ya got!