Friday, August 6, 2010

Blessed to have Olga as a friend!



I was out of town yesterday, so I am late in realizing that my friend Olga has given me this honor. She is a sweet person online and in real life. One thing that I love about her is her sense of humor. Thanks so much,

The rules of this award are as follows:

1. You must thank the person that gave you the award.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. Tell 3 things that you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture that you love.
5. Tag 5 people that you want to give this award to.

Things that I love about me:
1. I have an outgoing personality
2. My positive attitude
3. Whatever is in me that makes my friends care so much and so loyal...love you all!

One of my fav pictures is this one taken a few years ago when several couples that I know and Rick and I went on a cruise through the inside passage of Alaska. This was on my birthday and a side excursion that we took into the Yukon from Skagway. Loved it!



I would like to pass this on to the following people:
Linda P.
Mary Anne
Cheri
Theresa P.
Gloria W.

Thanks ladies, hope that you enjoy this award as I enjoy visiting your blogs!!
I hope to be back later with some posts...off to my stamp room for some fun!

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

You are so welcome and I dig you too!!!!