Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall Colors


This is a last minute upload to make the deadline for the color challenge at Just For Fun . I don't usually like to post this late but this is one of my favorite challenge sites and I just made my card this evening. I have had a busy week without much posting or stamping. Sorry to be so quiet. I used some of the olive card stock that I bought at the stamp show I went to in July for the card base and my dp is some that I bought years ago by Imagine That. I rounded the corners on one side with my Stampin' Up corner punch and threaded ribbon by Gina K designs and knotted it. The floral is from the Floral Cube by JFF. I did a score line and placed the sentiment sticker below it. I hope that all of you are doing well and looking forward to a great week-end. I have been making some cards for the next month for the design team that I am on for Paper Cupcakes. I know you will want to keep and eye out for those. Take care and be sure and check back as I will have some more things to post tomorrow.

This card won Challenge #25. Yeah.

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

lovely fall card! hey we all know about getting to busy to post...I am going to start cutting back from posting every day...need to take back some of my life (-:
looking forward to seeing what you've created for Paper Cupcakes
hugs
Linda

Colleen said...

Patti,
I saw you on the release party last night so I knew you were ok. Thank goodness. Love this fall card. I can't wait for you new release show. Posting on a daily basis gets to be a chore and no fun at all. I'm glad you took a break hope you feel better about it now. You've had a lot going on.

Annika said...

What fun sentiment and the card is simply gorgeous!! Loving the rich colours!
Hugs
Annika

cardmaking bird said...

What a gorgeous autumnal card! There's something for you over on my blog, here: http://cardmakingbird.blogspot.com/2010/08/hi-all.html
Marie x