Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just for Fun challenge #23

Happy Sunday afternoon!
I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week-end. I received my Just for Fun stamps that I won a little while back in the mail yesterday and just had to ink them up. This week at Just for Fun the challenge is to use the colors kraft, red and white. I love these stamps and plan on making some more cards like this. I don't usually do a lot of multiples of a card, even my Christmas ones, but I love how this turned out. I like the rustic style and loved this Folk Santa as soon as I saw him on the site. I also used my new large snowy pine stamp. Thanks for looking and be sure to play this week if you have time. The prize is a $50 gift certificate to their store.

cs- Gina K white, rocket red and tan leather
ink- Versafine vintage sepia
ribbon- Gina K
Stamps- Just for Fun Folk Santa and Large Snowy Pine

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I like your new stamps too! Have fun playing with them! The past few years I've sent out the same card to most everyone on my list. I've gotten started soon enought this year though, that I may have a different card for each special person on my list!

Starla said...

OH!! I tried to use this same Santa (he, unfortunatley, ended up in the trash!) I love the way you combined the Santa with the trees!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JFF again this week!

Glenda said...

You did a fantastic job with this Santa! I keep looking at him and I couldn't decide what to do with him! You have inspired me! Thanks for playing with us at JFF this week!

Broni said...

Patti, combining these images makes for a perfect Christmas card! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the JFF color challenge!