Saturday, August 7, 2010

NO embellies allowed!!


And let me tell all of you out there that this was a hard challenge!!
At Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge this week we were restricted to not use any embellies...only paper,ink, coloring tools or die cut and punches. I didn't think it would be as hard as it was to accomplish a card with no extras. I used Stampin' Up kiwi kiss as my card base and some new dp by Sasha Paper collection that I picked up this week. I cut a window with Spellbinders peony nesties and stamped my images from Flourishes set Summer Blossoms inside of the opening. I also punched with my Martha Stewart cornice punch along the side of the top piece that is raised up with pop dots. My ink is Memento Pear tart. I hope that you can stop by and play this week and see what you can do with NO embellies.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

You did a wonderful job with this card for the challenge. Thanks for reminding me about it -- we'll see if I do half as well as you!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
From no embellie's to make your own It's all out there this week. GF you rocked it!

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous! I know what you mean, I get carried away sometimes LOL, but this is gorgeous!