Monday, September 20, 2010

Easy! Easy Does It!



That is what we say this week at There's Magic in the Air . Don't you want to play with this cute image and show us your creativity? And we have a great prize for you this week...

Aren't they just the cutest and just think what you can do with them in the next few months.
Rick, my DH came in after I had completed this card and noticed it right away on my shelf...he loved it! Patti Nelson is this week's challenge host and she is asking us to use this image "Easy Does It" and to bling it up!
I colored my little friend and his stack of cupcakes with my Stampin' Up markers adding Rangers stickles and red rhinestones from my stash. I love sponging my sky and ground colors and used Memento summer sky and bamboo leaves for this.
I love the scalloped rectangle nesties and think it nicely framed my image. The sentiment is from SU's set Small Sayings which I punched with my SU oval scallop punch. I hope you like my card and will leave me a comment and even more than that I hope you are inspired to go to TMITA and play along with us this week...we would love to see your creations.
Happy Magical Monday to each of you and I hope this is the start of a wonderful week.
Thanks for stopping by!

cs-Bazzil textured blue, unk dp
ink- SU markers, memento summer sky, bamboo leaves
Ranger stickles
Spellbinder scalloped rectangles, SU scalloped punch, ticket punch, SU piercing template and mat
Images- Paper Cupcakes "Easy Does It", SU Small Sayings

13 comments:

Nilla said...

Fabulous design and love the background effect! Perfect! Hugs Nilla

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can see why your DH loves this... it's so adorable!

Colleen said...

Patti,
How cute! love the coloring.

Gloria Westerman said...

Patti this is so pretty....I love how you did your coloring.....and I agree with your DH....it is excellent.....

craftieodmae said...

This is cute as can be!!!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful background paper and I love the coolness and crispness of the card. Great job! "Hugs" Carol

Dru said...

Hi Patti - what a great card! I love what you did with the background, the piercing, the gems, the sentiment - everything! Hugs, Dru

Jennie said...

This is adorable Patti! Love the background and the scallop Nesties you used.

Pat said...

Super card Pattie, love the frame around your image.

Pat xx

Debbie Schneider said...

Cute card - I like the soft blue tones!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

How cute is this card, love it, of course I wouldn't want to drop any cupcakes either. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, it was great to see your name and now I found your blog.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this image is so cute! love how you've colored and done the background (-: adorable...

Unknown said...

like how you did your card
very soft color
very pretty