Monday, September 27, 2010

Hosting at TMITA

Good Monday Morning everyone!!
It is my turn to host the challenge this week at There's Magic in the Air and I hope that you can join me in using my inspiration photo as your jumping off spot:

I love the Fall season and colored leaves especially! When I saw this picture I just knew that it would be a wonderful inspiring picture for my week to host for Nina.
Feel free to see in this what you will and create a project for our challenge this week. We will be showcasing some of Nina's new images this week and my image that Nina chose for me to use is called "Pumpkin Jester".




My card base uses Stampin' Up Garden Green and some of the dp from Basic Grey's paper pack Ambrosia. I stamped leaves from the set Autumn Beauty illustrated by Theresa Momber and found at Gina K designs.I used my SU watercolor pencils to color my image and sponged with Memento Tangelo and used some paper piercing and punches from Su to highlight my card. The buttons are also from GKD. I hope that you like this one and will try and play with us this week. I would really appreciate the support.
Sorry to be so quiet this week. I hope to get lots more posted this week. I have been busy doing some fall cleaning and yard work, and I also had some design team work to take care of. There is a local business that I am working on some projects for them and have tried to get that taken care of. Thanks for understanding and hope to hear from you....love your comments.
Take care and have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

How cute! Love the dp you made and that image is awesome!!!

Kerrie said...

Great fall card, love the image! ...

Gloria Westerman said...

This is just to cute.....great job on you DP....

Theresa's Studio said...

Great fall color. Will be back soon with my entry to your challenge.

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great fall card, love how you stamped the background and colored the scarecrow, love it.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great challenge! I love the inspiration piece! Your card is just as cute as can be!

CraftinGranny said...

Loved this challenge and the colors Patti. This is on of my favs of the new images. Beautifully done! "Hugs" Carol

Colleen said...

Patti,
What a cute image. Love your coloring.

Dru said...

Hi Patti - love what you did with this - the background paper is awesome!

Pat said...

Great card Pattie, love the bp and all the stamped leaves.

Pat xx