Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Leaves


Isn't this a gorgeous digital stamp! It is a Freebie right now at Papercraft Planet through Delightful Inspiration and Faith's company Designed 2 Delight. It is for a limited time only so hurry on over. I created the card today for a challenge at Digital Tuesday Challenge and they are sponsered this week by Designed 2 Delight . This image " Fall Leaves" I printed out twice so that I could layer it. I did a partial cut with Spellbinders round nestie. I started with a black layer and then used Really Rust. I bought a punch by Martha Stewart the other day with leaves and this is perfect with the image. I sponged with several shades of Memento Ink to color my leaves. I put another piece of the rust card stock inside and stamped a leaf and sentiment from Stampin' Up's set Country Blessings. We were to sew, either real or faux and since I do not sew, mine is faux. I have another card to post later if you want to check back in...


I am also entering this in the challenge at Stamp Something where they want you to show something with dies or punches.

cs-SU black, really rust, watercolor paper
ink- Versafine Onyx Black, Memento bamboo leaves, cantaloupe, tangelo and Versamagic sahara sand.
Image Designed 2 Delight Fall Leaves and SU Country Blessings
Spellbinders Circle Nesties, SU linen thread, Martha Stewart Leaf border punch

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous... love,love.love the leaves!

craftieodmae said...

another beauty! Love the border punch and that leaft is awesome!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This design is amazing. I love all the details. Great coloring on the leaves.

Anneke said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing along with us at digital tuesday :)
Hugs Anneke

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Patti!
I'm so glad you came to play @ Digital Tuesday this week!
Blessings!