Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love Ya Cupcake


Strawberry and Chocolate Cupcake for you! This is the image "Love Ya Cupcake" that I received for playing in Faith's progressive challenge last week and you can check out this challenge and all the details at Delightful Inspiration . My dp is by Making Memories, Cosmopolitan Collection and the card stock from my stash, so I am not sure of colors or maker. I colored the cupcake with prismas and oms. I traced the cupcake bottom,cut and then traced and cut it out on a piece of the pink that I layered with. After running it through the Big Shot in my Swiss Dots folder from Cuttlebug, I sponged the edges with Versafine Vintage Sepia. My sentiment is from the Friends set by Gina K Designs.
Hope you like this and will stop by and visit with Faith....I think you will love her images. Have a great day and talk to ya soon!

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is so cute! love that embossed the cupcake wrapper.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable... looks yummy!

craftieodmae said...

Toally awesome!!! Love the glitter around the cup cake, no points either LOL

Kathy and Lucky said...

Yummy!! Love your card, having the cupcake in the heart and that DP, perfect.

Faith S. said...

I love the colors and how you made the base of the cupcake! MMmmmm.... :)

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous little card Patti!!!
Hope all's well in your corner of the world!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Patti, you did an awesome job your card, it is just lovely and your sentiment is perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delgiht.
Hugs, Kathie

Ann Schach said...

I love your "strawberry and chocolate" cupcake! The colors are very yummy! The touch of glitter really sets everything off!

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card, Patti! That cupcake looks so yummy. :)