Sunday, March 20, 2011

Playing at Joan's Garden


Good morning....hope you are all doing well! I will have two posts this morning for Joan's Gardens , this first one is for her tag challenge. I am really having a great time making tags and love the idea of having some on hand and ready when I give a gift. This one uses the image "Vintage Gardening" from Create with TLC where Paulette is super generous with her freebies and has lots of beauties in her store. Check out this site if you've never been. I have had this one for awhile and thought it was past time to use it. As you can see my tools are girly, love those pink gloves to work in the flowers. My tag also uses dp from Memory Box's pack Jubilee. Stop by at Joan's and check out what everyone else has created this week, and remember with this tag challenge as always...anything goes.  Be sure and check out my post for the card challenge this week at Joan's, hope to post it soon.

Card Details:
Paper: GinaK white, dp Memory Box Jubilee, watercolor
Ink: Stampin' Up markers, Memento Angel Pink
Image: TLC vintage gardening
Tools: Walmart ribbon, Coluzzle tags, SU flower punch, Spellbinders Scallop Oval, flowers from stash

6 comments:

Selma said...

Wow that is a gorgeous tag Patti. I love those pink gloves too! Thanks for joining us in the Joan's Gardens Tag Challenge and hope to see your card in the Weekly challenge.

Colleen said...

Patti,
Great tag, love the pink gloves too!

Glenda said...

What a wonderful tag! Love those pink gloves and all the gardening tools! Well done1

Theresa's Studio said...

Great tag and love TLC digi. I will have to remember to vote.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just plain scrumptious GF! Absolutely beautiful!

Nancy said...

Great tag! Love that garden image!