Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bullfrogs and Butterflies at D2D


Post #2 for today....getting my card in for this week's progressive challenge at Delightful Inspiration where the free stamp from Designed 2 Delight was "Bullfrogs and Butterflies" and this was a complete set with sentiments, the focal image and extra flowers. I used Stampin'Up Eggplant Envy as my base and Basic Gray Green at Heart dp. I just got a set of Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles and I think I am going to love these. I cut out a rectangle and after looking at it, I decided to use the negative as a frame. My original cut is my backdrop for the inside of my card.


I colored this with Prismas and OMS, adding buttons and popping the image up on pop dots for a little extra dimension.  Getting closer all the time to leaving for our trip, just a couple more chores and I will be back for my third and final post today. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Great colors! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so cute, love the little frog under the flowers. Sweet. Love the colors and the frame.