Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Buttons,Buttons and a Sketch



Happy Tuesday....trying to get a few cards done before Rick and I take off to Pennsylvania for a couple of days so please bear with me as I will have a couple of posts coming today and tomorrow.
This one is for a couple of challenges, the first one is at the Doodle Pantry where we are to use a DP image and buttons, then my sketch for this card is from The Sweet Stop .

I just love this kitty, look at that sweet facial expression. It is called " Kitty Bouquet" and it includes a couple of different kitties with flowers and lots of sentiments. I used a piece of SU card stock and I am sorry that I am not sure of the name, I paired it with double sided paper from K&Co Ancestry.com and textured paper from Best Occasions. I colored the kitty with my prismas and the flowers with SU markers. My buttons are from GinaK Designs with DMC floss. My inside is just a "Thank You" sentiment. I made this for the wonderful lady that we have to cat sit for us....she is a dream! Very reliable and so good with our fur babies. Thanks for taking a look and please leave me a comment if you have time.

11 comments:

Heide said...

What a sweet, sweet card, love the little scene you have created with the kitty bouquet.

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a beautiful card! Love the image and your coloring and the colors of the cards. Gorgeous.

craftieodmae said...

man you rocking these gorgeous cards out uh? Here is another beauty!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a sweet kitty! Love how you added the buttons!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Patti! I love the colors and the sweet image! Terrific coloring!

K. Joy said...

Oh this is too cute! Love the color combo and your coloring on the image! Great layout, too, I'll have to go check that out. :) Thanks for playing with us at the Doodle Pantry Stock the Pantry challenge!

Colleen said...

Patti,
What a cute image you picked for your thank you card. The Sweet Shop Sketches seem to be very popular. You've done a wonderful job as always. I hope you and Rick have fun!

A Consuming Passion said...

Totally gorgeous Patti! Love your colouring on this sweet image too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable image and you've showcased it perfectly! Beautiful!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh Patti I just love how you coloured that kitty! Wonderful card and you picked a great sketch! Like how you placed the buttons, cool! Thanks for joining the DPSTP#1 challenge.

Patti J said...

Total cuteness, Patti! Love your card - how much fun!!! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry, and hope to see you back very soon! Hugs!