Thursday, May 5, 2011

Midnight Madness 102




Back again with a card: This is for the sketch challenge at Midnight Madness where you can always choose to do either the fancy or cas sketch, or both.


I chose to do the fancier sketch with almost all of the elements. I used Stampin' Up Baja Breeze along with dp by Basic Gray "Cappella" along with the stamp set "Merry Wishes" from Gina K Designs. I am really happy with how this turned out. Very simple design and quick to put together. I hope you like it.

Just a note, I was so surprised earlier this week when I found out that I had won the grand prize for April at Midnight Madness which was a $100 gift certificate to McMahon Five . I am so excited, I haven't placed my order as of yet but have been having a ball window shopping. Will let you know what I choose and be sure and check out the store, some great things there. Thanks so much!

Card Details:
Paper: SU baja breeze, BG cappella
Stamps: GinaK Merry Wishes
Ink: Versafine vintage sepia
Extras: GinaK buttons, ribbon Michael's, Martha Stewart border punch, DMC floss

13 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Patti love your card, it is so elegant, lovely papers.

Pat xx

Kathy and Lucky said...

Patti, this is so pretty and so delicate. Love the colors and the soft image. Lovely.

Valerie said...

Your card is so beautiful! I just love the colors. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to see your next creation.
Valerie M
Priscillastyles Design Team

Betty Benton said...

congratulations on your win, Patti -- that's a fabulous prize! your card is lovely!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Beautiful card, love the colors. You go gf with the great winning streak you are on. buy a lottery ticket. LOL

CraftinGranny said...

I really love this card and the colors! Beautiful creation! "Hugs" Carol

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card. Congrats on the big win!!! You must be on a lucky streak.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Congrats to you... have fun shopping (0= LOVE your card! One of my favorite color combos!

Jennie said...

Lovely design Patti and congrats on your win!! So exciting :o)

Renee Matarese said...

This turned out so very pretty. I just love the color combo. The sheer dotted ribbon looks perfect with the brown buttons. Lovely card.
Thanks for sharing it at Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
~Renee

America said...

BEAUTIFUL combo of colors and take on the midnight madness sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week. :)

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Patti - well done with your M2D Voucher - how exciting! I love this card, the gorgeous soft colours are perfect with that gorgeous image! Love it - Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight madness Sketch Challenge this week - we love to see you and appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Donna Moore said...

Hi Patti, what a beautiful card you have created! It has such a serene and comforting appeal, your colors are just perfect for your message! Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness, we hope you will join us again next week!
donna
priscillastyles/DT