Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just under the Wire!!

That's what this card is....the deadline for entering at Clearly I Stamp and Clear Dollar Stamps is today. I saw their challenge to distress and just couldn't not play. I love Lori's images and this is one of my favorites "Quiet Rocking Chair". It comes with several sentiments and the table and rocking chair are either one image together or separate images. So this is very versatile.

I distressed the papers with my scissors and the distressing tool from Stampin' Up. I colored this using Tim Holtz distress inks, lol, as a matter of fact every one that I own. Hope you like it, I am pleased with the way it turned out. Please stop by Clear Dollar Stamps and check out what they have...there was a new digital release yesterday.
Happy Thursday to you all!!

Card Details:
Paper: GinaK Designs ivory, K&Co Julianne dp
Image: CDS quiet rocking chair
Ink: Tim Holtz distress inks, copic T1
Other: Spellbinders Labels 18, SU chocolate chip satin ribbon

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful card, what a great place to sit back and read, so peaceful. Another wonderful card.

Kathy D. said...

So glad you got to play at the last minute! I just saw this image a fem min ago and loved it too. And this is great inspiration to get my creative juices flowing! Love the coloring and distressing. Thanks for playing with us at CIC29.

Hope to see you tomorrow, Friday, as challenge #30 is release at www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I could really use a quite rocking chair this week. Great job on the card and with beating the deadline.

Cassie said...

Wow, Patti, that is just gorgeous! I have always loved that rocking chair, and you used some great distressing too. So glad you were able to get your creation into the CIC :D

Pat said...

Lovely card Patti, great image and super bow.

Pat xx

Jennie said...

Pretty design Patti! Love that bow and the die you used.