Monday, June 13, 2011

Paper Cupcakes and a Freebie

Happy Monday morning to you my friends....isn't this the sweetest image and sentiment?  It is the freebie being offered this week at There's Magic in the Air  , Paper Cupcakes' challenge blog and we, the DT have each created a card or project using this adorable " A Little House" image designed by our own Nina May. Please stop by and pick up your image and play along with us this week, we would love to see what you create using it.

Our host this week is Gloria Westerman and she is asking us to create using 2 of the following:
Flowers, Ribbon, Pearls/Gems or Die Cuts....for my card I used my Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die and made my flower from some of the Basic Gray "offbeat" design paper and the Bazzill textured card stock that I used for my card base.

So, on to TMITA and to see what the rest of the team has to show us....come on, what are we waiting for?

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so cute, love the image with the little heart off the roof and the flower you have on it, perfect for the image. Sweet.

Colleen said...

Patti,
How cute is this and the saying is so true, great coloring!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous! what you do with these images blows my mind!!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this saying - and your coloring is so sweet!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cute sentiment! Great diecut shape. Thanks for all the sweet comments you have been leaving me.

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Love your coloring. Love the house. Donna