Friday, August 26, 2011

Sympathy using D2D...


Unfortunately I had reason to create a sympathy card the other day and since I used the image and sentiment from the set Peace and Comfort by Designed 2 Delight, I decided to enter it in the anything goes challenge this week which you can find here. My card is very simple and I think you will understand how it was made. I hope you are all well, this is a quick post as I need to get ready for my scheduled post for in the morning and I am cutting it close for the end of this challenge this week.
Wishing you a wonderful and safe weekend.

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up whisper white and Bazzill rose, My Mind's Eye Blush design paper
Ink: SU Cranberry Crisp, Copic T1
Other: Embossing folder and Labels 12 from spellbinders, SU oval and scalloped punch, sparkle pen

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Your card is beautiful, Patti. Sympathy cards are tough to make, and your card is perfect. Someone will be comforted by it. Have a good weekend!

A Consuming Passion said...

This is a beautiful Sympathy card Patti and sure to bring comfort!