Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow



Hopefully you are seeing this post as I am away today and had to count on Blogger to do my post! Welcome to another sensational challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow where we are challenging you to create a Vintage/Shabby Chic inspired card or project using a vintage children's image. I am drawn to sihouette images and fell instantly in love with this one which I found as a freebie at The Graphics Fairy . Aren't these sweet children and of course I am in love with the cat. I also loved using the papers from Teresa Collins paper pack Haunted Halloween and netting from her as well. Very simple and quick, but I was pleased with the look of this. For my inside I used some more of the paper and my leaf paper punch from Martha Stewart.



We will be choosing a random winner who will receive a digi of our choice and a winner's badge to display on her blog.  In addition, the Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week (or shall we say Project of the Week) and the creator will receive a badge to display on her blog and will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot.

Our designers have created some wonderful projects for your inspiration.  To get details on their creations just click on their names and you will be taken directly to their blogs.

Take care and have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up black, dp Teresa Collins
Other: THDI orange marmalade, TC netting, stash button, Flourish stamp unk

8 comments:

Heide said...

This is just lovely, the Halloween paper is nice surprise. Love how you made your bow too.

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty -- love the layout!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Patti, this card is just too cute! What a fun image. Makes me think of Mary Poppins. Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

Payne Holler Cards said...

adorable!!! love that image (-:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I bow to you... you are the shabby chic queen! Absolutely beautiful!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is cute love the silhouettes.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, love the image with the colors and the layout with that bow is gorgeous.

Pat said...

Beautiful card, lovely silhouette image and super papers.

Pat xx