Friday, February 10, 2012

Cupcake!


Happy Friday everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful day and getting ready for a fantastic weekend! What do you think of my birthday card???  This is made with one of the new sets released this month by Doodle Pantry and there is still time to join us in our challenge. All you have to do is use a Doodle Pantry image and link up to our challenge and if you do not already own a DP image, Laurie has a freebie page just for you. You will receive this month's featured set "Cocoa Cup Ants" just for playing and if you decide you must purchase something (and I totally understand) then you will also be able to pick up the free with purchase set "Football and Helmet". Plus, if you use the coupon "luvmycustomers" between now and February 14th, you will receive 20% off of your order. Can you beat that?

For my card, I used Laurie's set "Cupcake Ants" which has outline and color images, along with sentiments, digital papers and candle images. My card uses one of the digital papers, I paper pieced the cupcake liner and then colored it with Prismas / oms and Stampin' Up markers. This is such a fun image and I needed to add to my birthday stash. I hope you will stop by Doodle Pantry and take a look around, the team is always creating something to inspire and I don't know how you can resist the wonderful sets for sale.

Thanks for taking a look at my post, I am hoping to get by later today and visit with you. I am in the midst of cataloging my stamps and reorganizing my studio. Just so much stuff and all over that it was dampening my mojo. If and when I get finished, I will post what I did.
Happy Day to all.

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up Not quite Navy, unk yellow, DP digital
Images: Doodle Pantry "Cupcake Ants:
Other: Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder, Dollar Tree satin ribbon, Spellbinders Labels2, Clear Dollar Stamps designer dies
Ink: Prisma pencils and oms, SU markers






post signature

14 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Looks so YUMMY! I really like the layout and your coloring is awesome.

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Patti! Good luck with your organizing! That's exactly what I need to do! Have a great weekend!

Kristine said...

very cute! Love the bright cheery colors here--and those ants are so fun. Great card *Ü*

AllisonG said...

Love your card, Patti! So jealous that you are organizing your craft supplies. I started re-organizing my ribbon months ago but can't seem to find the time to finish!

Patti J said...

How cute! Patti, you are my hero. I can't wait to see all of your organizational posts! Thanks for sharing your happy creation! Hugs...

Daniele said...

scrummy card Patti, I am constantly re organising and I've never managed to ge it right
hugs

Karen Howard said...

What a yummy color combo, super cute card!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card! Great color combo!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is totally adorable. Love your colors and paper piecing. Great card... it just makes me smile!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Patti, so cute! Love your patterned cupcake holder! Too cute!
Hugs, Sarah

Dawn Frost said...

I would love to see your craftroom Patti! I have to re-organize mine and I'd love some ideas. Great card, gotta love those ants!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Love that ribbon treatment, another new to me thing! I need to do the same with my stamp room. If you saw my space right now, there are stamps, paper and spellbinders everywhere. I still have Christmas stamps out(because I'm really going to make more) LOL.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card Pattie, great paper piecing on the cupcake liner!