Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Elizabeth Bell at SSW!

post signature



I want to thank all of you that wished Rick and I a great time away from home. Our weekend was wonderful, a very good time to reconnect with each other and have time alone. I hope all of you had a great weekend and are ready for this week's challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday .   Our wonderful sponsor is one that I know many of you love.... Elisabeth Bell,  so I am hoping that you get a chance to play along.  


Be sure and stop by at SSW to check out the new rules in place. We are now asking that you use an image from our sponsor, place our sketch on your blog with a link back to SSW and be sure to leave a comment there to be considered for this week's Grand Prize which is two Elisabeth Bell digital images:

                                                     "My Prince"

"Lots of Love"

For my card this week I have used the image "Pat-a-cake". I just had to have this one, as you can image with my name as Patti, I got to play this quite a bit as a young child. I used Prismacolor pencils and oms to color this beautiful image. I hope you like it as much as I do. Be sure to stop on over at SSW and check out what my fabulous teammates have created for you this week using the wonderful Elisabeth Bell images. I can't wait to see what you make!!

Card Details:
Paper: Papertrey Ink vintage cream, Prima Reflection dp, Not quite Navy Stampin' Up
Inks: Prismacolor pencils and oms
Other: Spellbinder Square dies, PTI and GKD buttons, SU linen thread




10 comments:

Heide said...

Great card Patti! Love your DP and your matching buttons. Have a great day.
Heide

The Other Patti Sue said...

So glad you had a great time on your get away! This is one beautiful work of art! I may have to play along this week (0=

Carla S. said...

Glad you enjoyed your time away, Patti! Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and sweet image! I love Elisabeth Bell images, so I am definitely going to try to play along this week!

Colleen said...

Patti,
How cute this is. Perfect colors for the image.

Genevieve said...

Sweet card Patti! I love your colour palette & the matching buttons are very sweet. Glad you had a nice time away :)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Patti, Your card is just so sweet. I love your color pallet and those fun buttons. Have a sweet day!!! Hugs Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Patti, So glad you had a lovely weekend together I don't think any of us do it enough and should make the time and effort. Love your card it brings back so many memories with my boys and how they grow up so quickly.
I just adore your colours used and your buttons are the perfect matching embellishments. Take care my friend and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Hi Patti, I am so glad you and your husband had a get away weekend. I do cherish the last one I had with my DH. Such cherished moments. Anyway, I love your image and how you colored it up. Your buttons are so perfect with the beautiful papers you have used. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

A fun weekend away, how fabulous! Speaking of fab, your card is just that!! Love the buttons too.

Linda

Jeannie said...

Such an adorable image and I love the buttons too! The papers are really beautiful that you used. I'm doing well, thanks so much for asking and I'm glad to hear you are too and that you were able to get away for a little while. Take care.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie