Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh Baby!!


I recently had someone request 3 baby cards....and how pleased I was to find a fun set from our sponsor this week, Digi Stamp Boutique called Simply Baby for our challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday .     



It is an A4 sheet that contains 6 images both male and female. My card using Arlana's wonderful sketch is for my customer's family member that is having twin boys.



I make very few baby cards, so it was a blast looking through for embellishments that I had but had never used. The grommet says Heaven Sent and how true is that for a baby. The chipboard onesie, not sure where that came from. I double punched the Martha Stewart heart punch and then added a heart to my twins sentiment and hung a pin with beads from it.

I used papers from a DCWV Dear Heart that also had the letters. My coloring was with Prismacolor pencils and Oms.

Be sure and join in this week....don't forget to leave a comment at SSW when you post your card so that you are eligible for the prize from DSB of 6 digital images of your choice.

Congrats to last week's winners and thank you to everyone that supports us!


Since I needed two more cards and had the images already printed, I came up with these two additional cards that she needed for two other family members having little girls. These do not follow our sketch but thought I would share anyway.
Thanks DSB for such perfect images for me to use!!




Hope you are having a wonderful week!! We are still painting and working, but much closer to sharing with you. 

Hugs for stopping by!


post signature

18 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Patti awesome baby cards, I do love your pretty blue and green cards and your pram. Very cute embellishments. I'm currently making a 70th Birthday card for a customer and I hope it will be finished this weekend as I go to Australia next Friday. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

craftieodmae said...

you did an awesome job on all of these!!!!!

Heide said...

Fantastic baby cards!
What a great baby stroller and your embellishments are perfect. Your customers are going to love them.
Hugs, Heide

Colleen said...

Patti,
Love those baby cards. That pin embellishment is so cute. You really come up with some amazing ideas.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh my goodness, these are just adorable! How much fun to be able to make baby cards and these are too cute.

mulberry station said...

Hi Patti, what adorable baby cards. I am sure your friend will treasure these. I love how you added the little bow to the buggy. both cards are precious. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Carla S. said...

Beautiful baby cards, Patti! Love them all!

marsha said...

These are just adorable Patti, love your designs, now can you believe I need a card for twins that were just born?
Hugs,
Marsha

Daniele said...

what lovely cards Patti, so sweet and adorable
hugs

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi GF - finally get to visit! these are adorable - so precious!
love how you do your insides too!

your mothers day post was gorgeous and WHAT A HAUL you made on the lace and trim!!! woooo hoooo
really looking forward to seeing your "new" room (-:
hugs

Linda Anderson said...

Everything's coming up baby!!! And how adorable all these cards are! Love the images and all your wonderful embellies. Perfect!!

Linda

Arlana 11426 said...

Hi Pattie, your baby cards are just the sweetest. I love the cards that you did for SSW. Your added touchs are just so perfect. Have a sweet day. HUGS Arlana

Jeannie said...

Very, very sweet baby cards! I went a long time without needing any baby cards and all of a sudden there's babies everywhere! These are sure to be precious keepsakes.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Glenda Atkins said...

Great cards, all beautiful!

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are just precious! I'm sure your friend will be pleased!

TC said...

Adorable baby cards. I particularly love the twins card. The beaded diaper pins are lovely. x

Pat said...

Lovely baby cards Patti, such sweet images and lovely layouts. Been on holiday for a week so late getting round. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Sharon Basel said...

What a dear sweet card Patti! The embellishments just couldn't be more perfect and I love that pin with the beads - especially hanging from the punched heart. This is one creative card!
Hugs, Sharon