Monday, July 2, 2012

A Day Late.....


Good Monday Morning!!!
I should have posted this at Noon yesterday, but we have been out of power due to the storms passing through our area. We are blessed to be back on so quickly as some in our town and county may be out for the rest of the week.
Thoughts and prayers to any going through troubles with Mother Nature at the moment.

I had the pleasure of showcasing Doodle Pantry's newly released set Mini Bethlehem which you can find here .  There are lots of specials this month and you will want to check them out at the home page at Doodle Pantry and at the Doodle Pantry Challenge Blog where we are doing things a bit differently for the summer. We know everyone is super busy this time of year, so you will be able to download this month's set directly from the blog. In addition, you have two ways to win! There will be two links, one for any Doodle Pantry image and the other using our free set "Tiny Triceratops" which will be free from July 1-15.  


There will be a winner from each group of cards submitted.
In addition, Laurie is running a sale of 25% off on selected images, from patriotic to Christmas, so be sure and check it out. Also this month's free with purchase will help give you a head start on those Christmas cards.


We have something for everyone this month.....

My card uses the papers that comes with this set as well as the sentiment that I used for the inside.


I made a second card using another of the sentiments and fussy cutting around the image. The town of Bethlehem comes in outline as well as color ...which makes making a mass production of these for your Christmas cards super easy.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope to be able to see you soon, now that I am back online.
Happy Day!!!


post signature

17 comments:

Jennie said...

Glad you power is back...those were some rough storms!! Lovely card and love the collage look to it. Your second card is so sweet and love how you used the darker cardstock for the night sky.

Glenda Atkins said...

Glad everything is OK with you and hopefully the storms are over!. Patti your first card is truly amazing! So beautiful and well designed AND your sky is super fabulous. Love them both!

Donna said...

Just a gorgeous card. I love love the layers and the texture of the card. Beautiful. So glad that the storms are past and you have electric again. Stay safe!

craftieodmae said...

another beauty!! Love all the layers, that storm was something wasn't it, a lot of people still don't have any power. We are still going on Sat the 21st right? Call me, I'm in the book in case you lost my number........

Carla S. said...

Beautiful cards, Patti! Very nice images and designs! Glad you got your power back quickly! So many are still without. Luckily, we never lost power here. I am so grateful for the soaking rain today! Hugs!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I really the love the placement of the papers and textures on that first card. Really is a standout card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome! Beautiful card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card, love the image and the way you did the Earth colors. Sorry to hear about the storm passing through, it was one crazy one ,that you all had to deal with. Stay safe.

Pat said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards Patti, lovely image. Sorry you are having problems, there seems to be a lot of storms around everywhere at the moment, glad you got your power back on. Take care.

Pat xx

Marsha said...

Both cards are great. I am looking forward to using this image so thanks for the ideas. I like the burlap but I also like the scene you made.

Dawn Frost said...

Both cards are great Patti, love the skies on both of them!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

We still have people south of us who have not gotten power back. Lovely work, as always, Patti! I also love the new look of your blog.

mulberry station said...

Happy fourth of July!!! Your cards are darling. I should start making Christmas cards. You have me inspired.
Hugs, Nancy

Pat (mspfd) said...

Patti, I adore these wonderful creations. Such great layouts and designs.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Those storms were something! Glad you got your Internet ,
just got ours back today too!
Took in every detail of these posts I missed ....they should be framed! Awesome!

Jennie said...

I love the use of this image! Beautiful xx

Lorianna said...

Wonderful card,
the image is just so sweet
and I love your design
Both of your cards are adorable
Hugs
Lorianna