Saturday, August 18, 2012

Family Reunion at SCH this week

Happy Saturday my friends.......

I know that normally you would be seeing my card for Sugar Creek Hollow but the design team, thanks to our wonderful owner Cec has this week off for vacation.

Some of the alumni from previous years at SCH will be creating cards to inspire you with this week's theme "Family Reunion". I hope you will stop by and visit with these talented ladies and thank them for stepping in for us this week and sharing their fabulous talent. I know that I can't wait to visit them myself. I had the pleasure of working with some of them and miss their inspiring work.....

Now, I am off to enjoy my day shooting with some friends, how lucky am I???   Shopping last Saturday and now shooting. Hope you have a great weekend planned.

post signature

2 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Enjoy your day! Happy shooting. Hugs!

Holly Young said...

so pretty! I love kraft, and I totally love the peach you've used with it!