Saturday, October 19, 2013

Some of my favorite things....


Mason jars, snowmen and pumpkins....what a combination but I love how they all came together.
Using a free digital image of a mason jar from Sweetly Scrapped and my Cameo I was able to create a fold over tag in the shape. I mirrored the jar and then welded the two together. I then took my images from Doodle Pantry , the Snowman Cheer which is a free set and the gorgeous set Pumpkin   along with leaves from the set Covered Bridges   I laid out my design on the jar images and also cut those using the Cameo.
I layered this layer on the tag but you could also just place your images directly onto the tags before cutting them out.

I made a set of 4 of each. The topper is part of a Silhouette file. I inked the edges of these and used foam dots to give some dimension. A hang thread was placed in the corners. 



I had fun decorating these in various ways, what a fun and quick way since I used the pre colored images by Laurie to add something extra to your packages  . Check out all of the great images at this site. She includes outlines and color images in most of her sets.

I am entering this in the monthly Challenge #39 at Doodle Pantry's Blog

I am also entering the pumpkin tags at Card Crafter's Circle and their In the Pumpkin Patch challenge.
Please stop by both of these blogs and take a look around. 

Happy Day......



7 comments:

Meggymay said...

A wonderful shape to decorate. Fantastic sets of jars.
Yvonne

craftieodmae said...

these are so darn adorable!!!!! You did a fantastic job!!!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Patti
Fabulous creations .Great shape and fun images .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

Theresa's Studio said...

Love these cute creations. You really rock that Cameo. Hugs!

Marsha said...

hi Patti. Fun to see your creations at the Doodle Pantry Challenge. Really cute tags!!! Love them in the shape of jars.

L.Wilson said...

WOW, these jar cards are ADORABLE! Love them! Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 39 and for using a Doodle Pantry illustration!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love, love this idea and your craftsmanship in making them, so very adorable! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#39!