Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sketch #9- Stamplorations!


Happy Day, although it is a bit chilly here in Virginia, the sun is shining brightly.

I created this card to send to the Newsome family --for more information about Lauryn
and her fight against Leukemia...click here to see my post and to enter for my blog candy. 

I am using the sketch for the first part of April at Stamplorations
They have two sketch challenges and a themed challenge each month.
Be sure to stop by for a visit.


I had been wanting to use this stamp cut file from Silhouette and couldn't believe my luck
when I saw the sketch. I pulled in the digital  "Wild Rose" image
from Doodle Pantry which I colored after cutting with Spectrum Noir
markers adding some stickles for shine.
Have you ever made a flat card, I hadn't until now but I purchased a set of flat cards and envelopes
by DCWV and found them while looking through my stash and the yellows were
perfect together as was the piece of mulberry paper I found.

Will try using these again in the future for a flat and easily sent mailed card.

Again I will remind you to check out my Card Drive post
for Lauryn, and if you would please keep this sweet 2 year old
in your prayers.

Hugs......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. I am sure Lauren will smile that beautiful smile of hers. I am following her progress on facebook and praying daily for her remission.

craftieodmae said...

your card is gorgeous, I know they will love it!

Anonymous said...

Patti, this card is wonderful and something the Newsome family will appreciate! I heard about Lauryn and will send her and her family a card or two, as well as keep them in my prayers! Thanks for joining us again at STAMPlorations -- so love having you share your creations with us on the challenges!

Hugs,
Shery

Shirley said...

Patti, this is lovely card is wonderful and her whole family will love it! I really like how creative you were with the layers and holes. I think your Silhouette must be wonderful! A really beautiful card!